I always advise my clients to have food prepared in the fridge. This will help you stay on your keto diet track. Well egg salad made with chipotle mayo is one of my go-to meals. I found that making hard boiled eggs is so much easier in my instant pot. The eggs peel so easy, and I found this egg holder on amazon. I put my eggs in, and then add 1 cup of cold water. I use manual button power high foe exactly 2 minutes. I release the pressure after the two minutes, and This will make amazing hard boiled eggs in no time.
Hi From Debbie. Your Certified Keto Coach!
I’m a 50-something year-old wife and mother. I am also a Certified Keto Coach and Physician’s Assistant. I have been living a Keto Lifestyle for almost 2 years. It has cured my disordered eating, essential tremor and got rid of my unwanted body fat.
I hope you will let me coach you into a healthy lifestyle. You too can become Fat Fueled and Fabulous in your 50s!
Read my blog posts for tips and tricks and great recipe ideas…
Or, let me coach you into success!
Recent Keto Posts…
- Fat-Fueled at 50 Discussion with Keto Author, Craig Emmerich July 16, 2019
- Welcome to My New Podcast March 8, 2019
- Best tool for your instant pot January 14, 2019
- Chopped liver can be fantastic November 28, 2018
- Intermittent fasting beverage October 17, 2018